Saturday, January 17, 2009

<< Desperado Part II >>

Recently, I was addicted into shopping. That day I enter the Nike Shop and I saw this...


The Nike Air Rejuven8

I was totally impressed by this shoe. I wanted to buy it but it cost me RM350 RM299. Have to consider about it 1st. And then, I browsed through Internet and I saw this...


The Nike Air Rejuven8 Mule

That's a sandal. But I din saw any Nike Shop was selling it so far. As my previous post, I did mention I wanted to change a new phone and it would be this...


The Xperia X1

But my friend told me that it is not so perfect for this phone because of the camera. It had only 3.2MP and do not have Xenon Flash. So, I change my target to this...


SonyEricsson C905

Although C905 is not Window Mobile OS, but it does have Xenon Flash with 8MP. But still my friends saying that if changing this phone from P1i, it is like downgrading because C905 is not a smartphone while p1i is. So, I changed my mind of changing new phone. Then I started to play 1 game of DotA using my girl's laptop. The graphic was so laoya because it does not have any graphic card. If I can have this for gaming, it would be perfect...


The Alienware-Area 51 Gaming Laptop

But instead of using a laptop for gaming, why dont I buy this...


The PlayStation 3

With PS3, I'm able to play GTA IV without any lag compare to my desktop. After the DotA game, I decided to watch an episode of Top Gear which copied from my friend. That's make me thinking of my dream car...


The BMW M3 Coupe

It would be nice if I'm driving the M3 out with my girl. But instead of buying 2 seated car, why don't I buy a family car so that all my families can sit my car go for vacation...


The Toyota Wald

But of cos in order to buy all this things, I'll need this...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♀ ahBéN Lifé ♂ © 2008 :: All Right Reserved