Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy CNY !!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai !!!

So fast another year. Rat year passed, here comes the cow year. I believe everyone was busying shopping for their new clothes, new shoes and even new hand phones recently. Me too !!! Hehe...

EeePoh Parade

Today, I went to Ipoh Parade with my mom and sis for some new clothing. Here is what i've bought...


BlueTom Tee..I think so...!!!


Padini Polo Tee


BlueTom 3/4 pant


Fox Leisure Shoe

After done our shopping at Ipoh Parade. We decided to head to Kinta City for 2nd round of shopping. This time, I did not bought any clothes but I bought this...


Woo..Spec !!!


Levi's Jeans Spec Casing


The Levi's Spec

Actually I already have some other new shirt before that which bought from my mom during her holiday at Australia. Thank you mom !!! Muacks !!! Here are them...


"Bad Word" LOL !!!


Present for someone !!!


Another Fcuk Tee


Converse Tee


Australia Souvenir T-Shirt


Another Souvenir


Again the Last Souvenir

That's all for my CNY presents. I think that's enough already. Because...


P/S: Thank You Mommy for your presents !!! Love you, Muacks !!!

4 comments:

Peng Swee said...

wow...ur cny's presents REALLY not bad ya....levi's, fcuk, padini, blue toms...

i also WANT!!!

Anonymous said...

haha...ty ty...!!!

Anonymous said...

ya lor...i oso wan... :(
no time go buy CNY thing...:(

Anonymous said...

soli dear...i click wrong liao...the anonymous is me... paiseh...

Post a Comment

 

♀ ahBéN Lifé ♂ © 2008 :: All Right Reserved