Friday, December 19, 2008

<< The Day We Expected >>

<--- Our Malaysia most and 1st sport police car !!!

Cool rite?

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

For more details

>> CLICK HERE <<




Finally, the day we expected has come...we managed to finish up our 3 assignment in 2 days time. Thank you guys for all your effort and team-work. What a successful "Development Team". Give yourself a clap.
*CLAP *CLAP *CLAP !!!

Woke up at 1pm 2day and decided to go watch "The Day The World Stood Still" with my gal. We headed to Dataran Pahlawan and had our lunch at the newly opened Kopitiam in there. After that, we bought 5.20pm movie and we go shopping again. My gal bought another 2 nice shirt for herself again. Shopping Maniac !!!

Finished movie @ 7pm++ and headed to Jaya Jusco to have our dinner with our housemate at McD again. I swear this is my last time to eat McD aledi cos it was so so so "GAO ERK" !!! During my dinner, i saw 2 "black faces" around me. I don't know what happened with them. Hope they are fine !!!

2ml will be going to participate for the "Animal Kingdom Treasure Hunt" organized by Animal and Pets Club in MMU Melaka with my friends. A group of 4 peoples. Hope to complete the task given 2ml successfully. Winning doesn't so important. Enjoyments is preferable. TEAM WORK NEEDED !!!

Have to wake up at 6am 2ml again. Dated with friends to dim sum @ 6.45am before going to the event. Aiks !!! Tiring..!! This few days my sleeping hours added up not more than 12 hours also. Haiz !!! What can i do? ZzzZzz more lor !!!

Advice of the day: Don't worry be happy ; Happy go lucky !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♀ ahBéN Lifé ♂ © 2008 :: All Right Reserved