Tuesday, December 23, 2008

`¨´·.¸¸.* Merry Christmas *.¸¸.·´¨`

2day is Christmas Eve, and I'm still do not have any Christmas feel comparing with last time before i come to MMU study. Since i come here to study, i did not really celebrate any Christmas once with my parents and my relatives. Although there are a lots of friends around me. But I still prefer to celebrate Christmas with my parents and relatives. Christmas had left me for few years already...

Back to few years time before I entering MMU...

I'll still remember that, every year this moment, Christmas Eve, me, my sis and my parents will be going to my uncles aunties house to celebrate Christmas. We having a little Christmas Eve party there, we exchange some "little" present there, we chit chat nonsense and even laugh out loud for nothings. It seems Christmas is the biggest day and happiest day in my life comparing with CNY.

Back to few years time again before I entering secondary school...

When I was a primary school boy, I usually celebrate my Christmas with my parents and my uncle and aunties at my old house which located at First Garden. During the Christmas Eve Night, all my parents' friends will gather along and come to my house for Caroling. I'm so enjoyed with those Christmas Song. I felt Jesus and Lord is beside me. Little Angels is around me, protecting me from being harm.

Back to few years time again and again before I entering primary school...


I'm now a kindergarden boy here and I used to celebrate the Christmas with my parents and uncles and aunties. The difference is, I received a lots a lots of Christmas present when I was a 5-6 years boy. I still keep all those toys in my treasure box now. Some transformers and Batman toy from my parents and uncles. What I most appreciated is the LEGO set from my lovely parents. I'll post up some pictures during this coming semester break.

Special Dedicated to my lovely parents, dearest relatives and all my friends:

 

♀ ahBéN Lifé ♂ © 2008 :: All Right Reserved