Thursday, December 18, 2008

72/7 Perhaps...

My Gosh !!! It's Thursday !!! I just get back home from friend house at 5.30am. So tired of doing whole night of assignment. Hurry up...w/o wasting any time again...i quickly take a nap 1st before i wake up for the FYP Interim submission today. Wake up at 10am and quickly get myself done and rush to campus cause my friend is waiting for me.

Reach there and submitted my FYP Interim to the A.D. Today her mood looks great. At lease not like yesterday. Finally, i've finished my FYP Interim and submitted them. Special thanks to my supervisor, friends and families here for helping me and giving me opinions. And also thanks LORD for blessing me, guarding me and guiding me to the way of light.

HOSEH LIAO !!! 没时间,我没时间 !!! This semester was so busy, 24/7 is really not enough for me...at lease 72/7 then its better. But its impossible unless HE change everything in this world all in sudden. This can be messing up the whole world.

But what i need to do now, is finish up all the assignment, prepare well for the coming FYP Interim presentation and after all this stuff, i must take a good good rest before start studying for the coming final exam. Hope my CGPA won't DROP LIKE LAO SAI again !!!

Advice of the day: LEARN TO SAY NO !!!
 

♀ ahBéN Lifé ♂ © 2008 :: All Right Reserved