Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kisiao Week ~~

This week, i believe is my most busy week in my whole semester...
From last week onwards, i keep rushing to complete my fyp interim report so that my supervisor got enuf time to check and send me some feedback. Due date --> this thursday.

Monday --> i go meet my supervisor and she discuss with my interim report. After that, i skipped my info theory class n back home to finish it up and send back to her for checking again. At night, after my dinner which is around 9pm...and finish bath n everything...i start studying n my finger keep clicking the browser...like that study what? I wonder...and yet...my friend keep ym'ing me and complained about how he is being treated all this days. The story i'll update in next post if he allowed me. Coming soon...

Tuesday --> wake up @ 10am. Oh my gosh !!! 1pm info theory midterm test and yet i still blur blur...wat 2 do ?.? nvm...let it be..12pm...go take lunch wif my dear and "dai heng zai" @ medan. Geram !!! i reach there, i order my food n drinks. i wait...!!! another customer come...he order food n drinks as well..!! but...his
"liang cha bing" come 1st..!!! And my "zhong guo cha bing" nvr come until the food is served. Suan..nvm..!! i go class take midterm test...!! GG.com !!! 8 question choose 5..!! i only know how to do 3 question and also not 100% confirm correct..!!! Jia lat liao la..!!

Wednesday --> Now!!! 2am in the morning..!! i still blogging writing all this nonsense..!! need to wake up and reach the FIST office's sofa by 10am. For? For FYP again lor !!! Going to get approval to print my interim report and hopefully can submit it by 2day..!! After that, i need to rush to Andy Lau's little brother's house to finish up my 3 assignment !!! Due date --> this friday !! Bek Chek !!!


Thursday --> i cant predict the future, but i know what to do on this day..!! Its Assignment !!!

Friday --> Assignment submission date !!!

THIS IS MADNESS !!! I NEED SOMETHING TO RELAX MYSELF. FOR EXAMPLE:





 

♀ ahBéN Lifé ♂ © 2008 :: All Right Reserved