Friday, December 12, 2008

Finally...but....

Finally i've done my fyp interim report. Now is just waiting for my supervisor to check it and waiting for her feedback. I hope the presentation which drop on 26th Dec will be alright...!!!

I've already 1 week no play DotA since last week. my housemate everyday waiting for me to play. but i reli cant free my time out..!! Sorry ya, teddie !!! Been busying doing my fyp interim report. But there is still 3 more project waiting for me to complete. 2 assignment from password authentication and biometrics and 1 project from network security management which is about Kerberos thingy. Sigh...y so much things waiting for me 2 do 1? Coming tuesday still got 1 more mid term test, info theory. Fuh...!! Pek chek..!! my fyp presentation drop on 26th dec...aiks !!! i cant have a enjoyable christmas anymore.


To those who still rushing your fyp interim report:
JIA YOU !!! ADD OIL !!! GAMBATTE !!! GOOD LUCK !!!

p/s: JoJoLin, i wan my bluetooth headset..!!!
 

♀ ahBéN Lifé ♂ © 2008 :: All Right Reserved