Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hot Nite ~~

Went to Pikom Pc Fair juz now and bought my self some item:-
i. DVD+R (50+5) RM 42 (reason of buying - for hard disk back up purpose)
ii. Logitech Webcam RM85
(reason of buying - for FYP purpose)
iii. A4 Tech X7 Gaming Mouse RM 108 (reason of buying - my current mouse spoilt and make me miss kill during DotA)

From my buying list, still less 3 item..!! Cos....

WA BO LUI LIAO LA !!!

But anyway, no regret of buying all these item...
Here is some pic...





For my little pig, i dun know what happened to her...
i think she having a shopping maniac 2day...
she bought herself a long-shirt from F.O.S RM30, a short pant and a tee from P&Co RM 64.
She nvr been like that b4...WEIRD !!!
But nvm bah, as long as she like it, its OKAY !!!

This week have to stop "spamming" my pocket money aledi...!!!
My wallet running out of "bullet" liao!!! He is vomiting "blood" 2day !!!
I do hope he can recover soon...
and i can spam again soon...xD


P/S: Dear my friends, pls accept him if he realy propose to you. Give u both a chance.
Belum Try, Belum Tau...
Sekali Try, Hari Hari Mau...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♀ ahBéN Lifé ♂ © 2008 :: All Right Reserved